Hi!

I'm tried to deploy my flask+opencv (python 3.8) application via GoogleApp,
but recieve strange error:

ERROR: (gcloud.app.deploy) Error Response: [9]
Application startup error! Code: APP_CONTAINER_CRASHED
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "app.py", line 6, in <module>
    from video_proc import *
  File "/home/vmagent/app/video_proc.py", line 1, in <module>
    import cv2
  File "/env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/cv2/__init__.py", line 5, in
<module>
    from .cv2 import *
ImportError: libGL.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

Looks like docker container in GoogleApp havent needed library for OpenCv.
Any ideas, how to fix it?
Thanks