Hello,

Thanks for sharing more details regarding your current use case and
identifying that you are utilizing a CI/CD configuration with GitLab.

Technical questions including the investigation of error messages require
further in-depth investigation and would very much benefit from the Stack
Overflow platform, in which provides a Question and Answer format, suitable
for these particular types of inquiries. This will allow for higher
visibility of the question on a more suitable platform, leading to a more
interactive community, faster response times on the question and a more
accurate investigation of this issue.

We recommend opening up a new question via Stack Overflow and utilizing the
most appropriate topic <https://cloud.google.com/support/docs/stackexchange> to
further investigate this issue.

Please be sure to provide details regarding the GitLab CI/CD integration
with GCP.
- If I understand correctly it seems to be configured using Repository
Mirroring
<https://cloud.google.com/solutions/mirroring-gitlab-repositories-to-cloud-source-repositories>
 and
Build Triggers
<https://cloud.google.com/source-repositories/docs/quickstart-triggering-builds-with-source-repositories>
.

Please also provide the full error output with verbosity
<https://cloud.google.com/sdk/gcloud/reference#--version> set to debug.
- The debug verbosity provides a much more profound stack trace, providing
more information on where this deployment went wrong.