Hello,

To get a better understanding on costs for App Engine or for full solution
with Cloud SQL, Storage & Firebase etc. you can select Google Cloud
Platform Sales  <https://cloud.google.com/contact>and select "I want to
talk to sales" and write down your queries and a Google Cloud Platform
Sales representative will get back to you. There are also option for chat
and phone call to talk with Cloud Platform Sales representative. Hope it
will resolve your concern.