Hi,
I accidentally deleted my email address (so I can't access my GCP anymore)
And I recreate the email address and sign in GCP again, but it take me to a
brand new account and all the apps are gone.
But the problem is they are still running!

I want to take back the apps or remove all the mapping domains and fully
delete them (so I can reuse the domains for new apps)
I have tried to talk to GCP assistants (billing and networking) but they
can't help.
Please do me a favour or give me the technical team address.
Thank you very much!

My deleted (and recreated) email: minh.p...@kailab.com
The app is still running here: https://gee-coming.df.r.appspot.com/
The app id: gee-coming