Hello,

Using the information I have available to me from your question, I was able
to find a video link <https://youtu.be/ZyiMyLgqoKU> that has a laboratory
setting up Jenkins with Google App Engine.

I hope this is sufficient for you since I do not have more detail to go on.
If you have some more specific questions, please reply.

>From the link:

Google App Engine is a platform as a service offered by Google. It helps in
running our application on world class Google infrastructure without
worrying too much. So, how do we automate the deployment of applications
onto Google App Engine with a continuous Integration and continuous
delivery tool like Jenkins.

In this video, you will learn about custom plugins, configuring Google
service-account-credentials in Jenkins and deploying applications onto
Google App Engine securely while also stopping and deleting previous
versions along with rolling back the changes in case of test failure.

I hope this helps.