*The cost of App Engine will depend on the resources you are using. The
main factors in determining your expenses are the type of machine [1] and
the amount of instances [2] you have in your services. Check the needs of
your application and assess if the resources you are using are really
required or if you can lower them to avoid extra unneeded costs. ______[1]:
https://cloud.google.com/appengine/pricing
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/pricing>[2]:
https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/managing-costs#specify_the_maximum_number_of_instances