We have a large application hosted on Google App Engine, that is being
audited by one of our clients.   The auditor is asking whether GAE servers
have NTP time synchronization.   I am sure they do, but could someone point
out a document that would mention this, that we could use as a reference ?
What I have found so far:
1)
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18264338/google-appengine-server-instance-clock-synchronization
2)
https://cloudplatform.googleblog.com/2015/05/Got-a-second-A-leap-second-that-is-Be-ready-for-June-30th.html

<https://cloudplatform.googleblog.com/2015/05/Got-a-second-A-leap-second-that-is-Be-ready-for-June-30th.html>
Very interesting read, but it does not exactly say that there is time
synchronization.
Anything better ?
Many thanks.