Process question. The issue tracker failed to send me a notification when
someone from Google asked a question, and since I didn't reply, they closed the
ticket. I've answered the question now, and asked them to re-open the ticket.
Is that going to work? Or do I need to start over with a new issue?

There's been no response for over a week, but maybe that's normal with the
holiday?

-Joshua