Hello,

On one hand, please note that the documentation
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python/taskqueue>
specifies that there's no time delivery guarantee for push tasks. It is
possible that some tasks are delivered lately than what the average task
usually takes, which is not an unexpected behavior for push tasks.

On the other hand, I'd like to mention that push tasks are a legacy App
Engine service which is no longer recommended. The functionality offered by
push tasks has been superseded by Task Queues and the migration would be
required as soon as you update to the newer App Engine runtimes. I would
recommend having a look at this page
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python/taskqueue/push/migrating-push-queues>

which explain how to approach the migration process.