Not sure if you've seen github.com/qedus/nds/v2
<https://pkg.go.dev/github.com/qedus/nds/v2> yet - but you could implement
your own Cacher interface
<https://pkg.go.dev/github.com/qedus/nds/v2#Cacher> that behaves the way
you'd prefer (e.g. with in-memory caching) instead of trying to rewrite a
client from scratch.