Hello,

Running GraphQL On App Engine, it seems there is no GCP Documentation that
particularly addresses this concern. However, I do believe there are some
information over third party sites.

I see this GitHub link[1] for graphql-yoga, which is based on the Apollo
Framework. However, it requires Websockets which may not necessarily be
available in App Engine Standard but with App Engine Flexible[2]. Hence, I
am not sure how useful that would be in your use-case. I believe there are
workarounds provided on this Stackoverflow links for App Engine
Standard[3].

This article[4] also attempts to provide some pointers but it is important
to note that the article used older apollo and Node.JS runtime.

I suggest you likewise taking this question to the Apollo community[4] to
discuss it further.

Thanks!

[1]https://github.com/prisma-labs/graphql-yoga
[2]https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/flexible/python/using-websockets-and-session-affinity