Hello Sir,

Gcloud SDK version  330.0.0 is currently running on this account.

Please confirm if component update command will be run so after update all
existing services are running on this account it will run as previously
running or may be changed.

I have tried to deploy the Gcloud app engine on the current  SDK version
330.0.0 with debug. command. Please see the debug output for your reference.

Google Cloud SDK [330.0.0]
Platform: [Linux, x86_64] uname_result(system='Linux',
node='cs-720912693712-default-default-sq2rr', release='5.4.89+',
version='#1 SMP Wed Feb 24 19:44:28 PST 2021', machin
e='x86_64', processor='')
Locale: ('en_US', 'UTF-8')
Python Version: [3.7.3 (default, Jul 25 2020, 13:03:44)  [GCC 8.3.0]]
Python Location: [/usr/bin/python3]
Site Packages: [Disabled]
Installation Root: [${SDK_ROOT}]
Installed Components:
  bigtable: []
  cloud-datastore-emulator: [2.1.0]
  local-extract: [0.1.4]
  app-engine-python-extras: [1.9.91]
  kind: [0.7.0]
  alpha: [2021.02.26]
  bq: [2.0.65]
  gsutil: [4.59]
  pubsub-emulator: [0.4.0]
  cloud-build-local: [0.5.2]
  core: [2021.02.26]
  app-engine-go: [1.9.71]
  skaffold: [1.20.0]
  beta: [2021.02.26]
  kpt: [0.37.1]
  app-engine-java: [1.9.86]
  app-engine-python: [1.9.91]
  minikube: [1.17.1]
  datalab: [20190610]
  cbt: [0.9.0]
System PATH: [/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin]
Python PATH:
[${SDK_ROOT}/lib/third_party:${SDK_ROOT}/lib:/usr/lib/python37.zip:/usr/lib/python3.7:/usr/lib/python3.7/lib-dynload]
Cloud SDK on PATH: [False]
Kubectl on PATH: [/usr/bin/kubectl]
WARNING: There are other instances of the Google Cloud Platform tools on
your system PATH.
  /usr/bin/cloud_sql_proxy
Installation Properties: [${SDK_ROOT}/properties]
User Config Directory: [${CLOUDSDK_CONFIG}]
Active Configuration Name: [default]
Active Configuration Path:
[${CLOUDSDK_CONFIG}/configurations/config_default]
Account: [g..b@1..m]
Project: [j..1]
Current Properties:
  [component_manager]
    disable_update_check: [True]
  [compute]
    gce_metadata_read_timeout_sec: [30]
  [core]
    account: [g..b@1..m]
    disable_usage_reporting: [True]
    project: [j..1]
  [metrics]
    environment: [devshell]
Logs Directory: [${CLOUDSDK_CONFIG}/logs]
Last Log File: [${CLOUDSDK_CONFIG}/logs/2021.03.10/08.26.30.992639.log]
git: [git version 2.20.1]
ssh: [OpenSSH_7.9p1 Debian-10+deb10u2, OpenSSL 1.1.1j  16 Feb 2021]

Regards,
Gaurav Bansal
Mob. 9575067689