You will find this documentation
<https://kubernetes.io/docs/tasks/configure-pod-container/configure-liveness-readiness-startup-probes/>
 interesting
as it advises how to implement and configure "readiness and startup" probes
for your containers. The "liveness" probe can check a container or when an
application has stalled and does not accept traffic. This approach can be
customised to suit your requirements rather than relying on a general catch
all signal.