Hello,

I understand that you have issues running your PHP code on a Compute Engine
instance. To help you, what is happening exactly? Are you receiving
specific error messages? This would help move the case forward.

>From your description, you mentioned Compute Engine. If the problem is with
this technology, we may be able to pursue an internal investigation.

Can you please provide more detail of why you are stuck?