I purchased two custom domains from Google, and have redirected them to my
App Engine project addresses. I performed the steps of setting up DNS for
both. When I enter either of the custom domains into a browser address bar,
the redirection does occur, and the page content is displayed in the
browser window, however the custom domain names do not remain in the
address bar. Instead, the App Engine addresses are displayed. How can I
configure these so that the custom domain names remain in the address bar
instead? It seems that this should go smoothly, since I am using a Google
product to connect to another Google product, making any external
verification of ownership unnecessary.

Thanks.