Me too not able to register successfully.
Help from cloud team really appreciated.

On Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 6:34:27 PM UTC+5:30 animeshs...@gmail.com wrote:

> Every time Rs 1 got deducted but it lands on the same page. Without
> showing me any error message. Neither the accounts got activated.
>
> On Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 2:38:10 AM UTC+5:30 srihar...@gmail.com wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm unable to activate GCP free trial, whenever I try it just deducts
>> nominal amount and again takes me back to same page.
>>
>> Tried to chat with support, but Billing Assistant is of no use and when
>> tried option "Contact Billing support"  it says that I should be a billing
>> administrator to use this option.
>>
>> Even tried chat option from "Google Cloud Platform Free Trial
>> Troubleshooter" which is taking me to alien page "
>> https://login.corp.google.com/request?s=pantheon.corp.google.com:443/uberproxy/&d=https://pantheon.corp.google.com/support/chat%3Fupxsrf%3DAO9zFu0T7dcjh_CgyYGHog1JahPMn80b7B3psZy96Q9_NciaWQ:1620059392421&maxAge=1200&authLevel=2000000&keyIds=xSS,Caq";
>>
>> that is asking for google credentials
>>
>> Appreciate any help
>> On Tuesday, July 21, 2020 at 12:04:48 AM UTC+5:30 Katayoon (Cloud
>> Platform Support) wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Atanu,
>>>
>>> You can reach out to the Cloud Billing team via following the "Contact
>>> Cloud Billing Support" link provided in this documentation
>>> <https://cloud.google.com/support/billing/#other_resources>. You can
>>> find multiple channels of free Cloud Billing support there such as phone,
>>> chat, community support and create a ticket with the billing team.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/334cb295-fbf4-4156-9c60-273249db7d49n%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengin... Atanu Chatterjee
    • [google-app... 'Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [google... sri harsha
        • [go... Animesh Sharma
          • ... Jitesh Jethwa
          • ... Jitesh Jethwa
            • ... 'David (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... Animesh Sharma
                • ... anand chaudhary
                • ... Doyita Mitra
                • ... 'wokmou' via Google App Engine