Hello,

Since React is not supported by Google, you may not find official Google
documentation about it. However, based on other forum comments, I suspect
you need to align the YAML file and build folder to be in the same path.
For example, step 5 of this[1] tutorial mentions to create the YAML inside
the build folder, and add some wildcard handlers (more about handlers
here[2]). After this is done, deploying should work and align all
resources. In addition, these[3][4] articles mention the same exact steps,
with the latter as an automated script instead.

I hope you find this useful.

Sincerely,

Alexis
Google Cloud Platform Support