My company needs a system that automatically sends messages to users to
request their documents. and that users can answer whether or not they can
claim them. then use that data to convert it into information. there are
hundreds of users and hundreds of documents to deliver. I'm thinking of
making an AI system that sends messages to people's cell phones, but I
don't know what google clud tool to use.