Hi,

As per the Release Notes <https://cloud.google.com/release-notes>, there is
no update recently on App Engine Standard auto-scaling scheduler. In the
app.yaml files you provided, I could see a huge difference for
‘min_pending_latency’. Are you aware of it? If it is expected, I would
suggest sampling typical periods of time between the different patterns and
closely inspecting and cross checking on any possible traffic difference.
Hope it helps!