Hello,

Storing images is not preferable with scaling/performance and so it has
been omitted for the database itself. With the migration from app engine
ndb to cloud ndb, comes a move from using BlobStore
<https://googleapis.dev/python/python-ndb/latest/blobstore.html> to the use
of Cloud Storage
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python/migrate-to-python3/migrating-services#images>

instead.