Hello Leonard,

Thank you for your response. As Google Groups is meant for general
discussions about products, I believe the best way to report an issue is to
use Google Issue tracker <https://issuetracker.google.com/issues>to report
a possible issue and if it may regard to your project in specific, I would
suggest to you to contact support through our usual channel here
<https://cloud.google.com/support>.