Hi,

The discussion forums are meant for general questions that users have on
GCP.

If you believe there is an issue regarding load balancing and requires GCP
support to inspect your project then I would suggest you contact support
<https://cloud.google.com/support/docs/procedures>. Please note that you'll
have to purchase a support package
<https://cloud.google.com/support/docs#support_offerings_overview> in order
to receive 1:1 support.