Here is a strange thing we are seeing repeatedly.   We have a batch job
processing, handled on a GAE backend service, which ends up taking more
than 6 hours, with only 6 minutes of actual processing.   The request is
started by a Cloud Task.

In one case, as an example, the request is started at 15:58:00, it runs
(with some records in the stdout log) until 15:59:36, then it is
'suspended', i.e. there is not a single record in the stdout log although
this job does write on every loop).  Then suddenly we have records in the
stdout log again, starting at 21:57:24, six hours later, and the handling
of the request ends at 22:01:56.    Ultimately, it looks like the request
has been running for a total of 1mn 36 seconds plus 4mn 32 seconds = 6mn 8
seconds, but with a six hour suspension in the middle.

In the stdout log, it is the same trace id all along, and we don't see any
error occuring at the time of the suspension.

Does this ring a bell to anymone ?