Hi,

I second Sivaranjani's opinion that opening a support case, with details of
your set up, is the best next course of action.

Please do confirm from which service (e.g App Engine Standard or Flex) you
are trying to connect to the Cloud SQL instance.

In the meantime, I recommend consulting this documentation that contains
our guide on how to connect to a Cloud SQL instance from App Engine Standard
<https://cloud.google.com/sql/docs/mysql/connect-app-engine-standard> and
from App Engine Flex
<https://cloud.google.com/sql/docs/mysql/connect-app-engine-flexible> as
this info may prove useful in resolving the issue on your end.