Hey, I do believe those are the right steps but the screenshots you've
attached state that the DNS configuration isn't properly configured - it
says that the registry of the Certificate Authority Authorization of your
domain has denied the activation of the certificate.
If I visit metric.das.es, it does not provide a certificate (in addition to
the HTTP 400 error that I encounter) - unlike das.es which does provide a
valid certificate. I've also noticed that das.es has had its certificate
updated on February 8th - I'm not sure if metric.das.es has.