Not sure if this is the best place to ask but can't find any dedicated
preview google group for the 2nd-gen bundled services. It seems like this
could save us a lot of effort to get up to Java 11 but I've got a couple of
questions:

- Does this allow enqueueing tasks within a datastore transaction? I can
see from the Javadoc that the Queue.add(Transaction txn, TaskOptions
taskOptions) method is still there but not sure how the bundled services
work internally. i.e. are they proxying to the new services or connecting
to the legacy ones.

- Is there any guidance on when this might be GA?

Thanks
Martin