Hello Darrell.

No other error's at all in the logs.  The AppEngine stays at about 650MB
consistently and the CPU at 5% or less.  Were not sure why it happens
unless Google is pushing out Linus OS updates on the instances forcibly in
our day times. We don't know where to look next.

We have our app.yaml set to this so we should be ok.

resources:
  cpu: 2
  memory_gb: 2.0
  disk_size_gb: 10