You can review the relevant roles for Cloud Storage that allow you to
download/upload/manage objects and buckets here
<https://cloud.google.com/storage/docs/access-control/iam-roles#standard-roles>.

Did your application start showing this error without any change in the
configuration? Also, which language and client library are you using to
access Cloud Storage?