Hi Ernesto,

Thanks a lot for the response.

We have already tried the solutions we found online ie. validated billing
account is okay, and adding permissions. etc. Specifics are below:

   1. Verified almost all other threads
   2. App.yaml has not defined min or max instance...just instances count
   is defined as 1
   3. Not a transient network errors as we have tried it almost 15-20
   times  with no network issues
   4. Reg the code changes....even after reverting the code back to what we
   had in the successful build it's failing
   5. Quotas are still under the limit

*app.yaml:*
runtime: custom
env: flex
resources:
  cpu: 1
  memory_gb: 2
  disk_size_gb: 15
manual_scaling:
  instances: 1
I will send the full logs as well.

One thing we haven't tried is re-associating the App Engine account to the
app. However, we can't access this link in your comment.
https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/201556420 Would you be able to give
me access to view it or screenshots of the resolution if the access is not
possible?

Many thanks!