Hi Everyone,

Would anyone know how to stop my application on app engine from incurring
more costs after it has been disabled in the project settings, with no
instances running?

I tried to run the getting-started app on a project. The billing account
isn't mine, but I asked someone so I could start testing on GCP, hoping it
would be on the free tier for testing. Unfortunately, the getting-started
app on github by default would be deployed in the flex env (and not the
standard env, where it would have been on the free tier), so some costs
were incurred. The app was deployed but could not receive API requests due
to some versioning (config) issue, so I was surprised that after a day,
there were billing charges from the Flex environment usage.
I tried to modify app.yaml by removing  the "flex" env, and also setting
max_instances in basic scaling to 1. The API is still not receiving
requests, so I disabled the app in the settings. After another day, some
charges are still incurred.

Does anyone know why this is? Also, how to fix this so there are no more
charges?
And which starter code for GCP in github would not incur charges by default?

Thanks.

Regards,