Hello Ben,

Yes, I can checkout rev 2,3,4,5,6,7 (...) without problems.

My svnsync was from a HTTP URL to an HTTP URL. Seeing your example,
I've also tried to sync to a new local repo with the "file://" locator
- this one seems to work as expected. So I will use this one instead.

P.S.
This is the second time that I am performing a sync. The first time
everything was flawless. However, due to a disk crash, that one is
gone :)
That's why it seems very strange that the sync stops on rev 4.

P.S. #2
I am not very sure how to dump a trace of the failing SVN REPORT
request...

Thank you.