Hi Seb,

> Thanks for your suggestion. I think it's a bit too strict, but I'll
> keep it in mind, just in case.
> Is there any plan to add this feature ?

It's not likely that we would add a flag to specifically turn off the
ability for non-members to enter issues.  Our project hosting service
is already pretty powerful and complex, so we try to only add new
complexity when there is a strong user demand and no existing way for
users to achieve the same goal.

Thanks,
jason!