Hi, I'm looking for the correct hosting of 2 projects (one an
interface under lgpl and one an implementation under gplv2); these 2
opensource projects are actually part of a non-open source solution
that I was a part of developing at my company.  From what I can tell
we have no problem hosting the 2 open source projects on google code;
but I do have some questions...

1.  Is there any way to combine the 2 projects into one; or must they
remain separate since they are under 2 difference licenses?

2.  Can there be any mention of the non-open-source solution that they
are used in or can they only link to a different site that has
material on it about that?  (I'm guessing it can mention the solution
and company to contact about the solution; but I guess what is 'over-
the-line' and what isn't?)

3.  Is there any other questions I should be asking about this?