I know you are thinking that you are asking for our permission for
something, but given the rights ownership issues that this presents,
I'm not going to say yea or nay here and suggest you consult a lawyer.

Chirs

--
Open Source Programs Manager, Google Inc.
Google's Open Source and Developer programs can be found at