I think it is important to tell users that if they are switching from
SVN to Mercurial, that all the information in their repository, will
be deleted.

If there was already a warning for this, I did not see it.

I had to assume this was going to be migrated from SVN to Mercurial.
Not deleted.

Thank you for your help.