Hi,

I don't really know if the problem is with google code or google
groups, but commit emails from my project (radegast) have stopped
going to our commit mailing list (radegast-svn in google groups).

Since quite often google groups thinks commit emails from
codesite-nore...@google.com are spam and puts them in he moderation
queue, I have checked to see if this was the case now, but it wasn't,
messages are simply not there.

So far there have been 6 commits in the past 16 hours or so, and none
of the emails have gone through.