Thank you for your reply. As you point out, the only two options are:
1. show my entire email address with no privacy
2. show most of my email address, which includes my full domain name
and enough of the user name to give spammers plenty of clues about my
full email address.

I object to both those options and I want to remove my Google Code
profile. Thank you.