Hi Nathan,

On Sep 10, 12:58 pm, Nathan Ingersoll <ninge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It normally only takes a few moments for the synchronization to occur.
> With large changes you may see more of a trickle effect as the wiki
> updates.

OK. I did a large update: remove all the old pages and replace them
with new ones, so I gave it a little time (4 days should be enough me
thinks ;).

> Just to clarify, you are seeing some stale results in the wiki that
> have been deleted/moved in the SVN repository? Also, new pages in SVN
> are not yet present in the wiki?

That's right. If you look at the bottom of
http://code.google.com/p/opensg/w/list
you see a bunch of pages with '_' in the names. Those are the ones I
had removed, and they're not in the svn (http://code.google.com/p/
opensg/source/browse/) any more.

Thanks

   Dirk