Hello,

We would like to host the source code for Open Wonderland on Google
code, but are hitting the SVN repository size quota on the
"openwonderland" project. I am hoping you can increase the quota to
this project to about 3GB. I would also like a 2GB quota for the
"openwonderland-avatars" project. I expect these are much larger than
a typical project, so I have provided some background below.

Open Wonderland is a fork of Project Wonderland (http://
projectwonderland.com) by the former Sun developers of the project.
We plan to continue development of the forked code now that Oracle has
chosen not to apply resources to the project. The new development will
be run by a non-profit foundation.

The Wonderland code consists of a number of related projects. Two of
these projects are particularly large, due to the fact that the
repositories contain a fair bit of 3D artwork. A mirror of the
openwonderland project (original source:
https://wonderland.dev.java.net/svn/wonderland)
on my local disk is about 2.1GB. I tried to upload this to google code
via svnsync, but it ran over the quota at rev 1501. This is about a
third of the total repository. A quota of approximately 3GB will give
us plenty of overhead to continue with development.

I have also just created the openwonderland-avatars project. This
subproject will contain the code for the Wonderland avatar system
(original source: https://avatars.dev.java.net), which is a separable
and reusable piece of the system. The avatars code is currently 1.3GB
on my disk. A quota of 2GB would be great for this repository. As I
mentioned, there are a few other projects, but they are all under
300MB, which I assume will fit in the existing quota.

Thanks for reading, and feel free to contact me if I can answer any
questions!
-Jonathan