Hi Jens,

You can include any image by just putting the URL into the wiki source
of the page.
To get the URL of an image that you checked into SVN, browse the file
and then copy the URL of the "View raw file" link.
For example:
http://code.google.com/p/windroid/source/browse/wiki/forecast_screen.png
has a "View raw file" link that goes to:
http://windroid.googlecode.com/svn/wiki/forecast_screen.png

Currently, we do not support wiki source files in subdirectories.
But, images can be kept anywhere.

Thanks,
jason!
Follow me on Buzz: http://www.google.com/profiles/jrobbins#buzz