Is it possible to reset the updates on a project? I've accidentally
assigned an issue with my personal email address and my name shows up
in the updates now (the issue is already deleted).

I've "deleted" the project in order to set it up again, but from what
i've read in the forums here the deletion won't happen anytime soon.
It would be great if you could delete the updates on the project which
is assigned to me and scheduled for deletion.

Kind regards,

Harald