> Yes, I know, I post a few files that are not allowed to spread.
>
> I do not know what is not allowed, because I have not read the Terms
> of Service, but hey, who reads them.

but you know they were 'not allowed to spread'?

> However, the service could send a warning one week before the ban. And
> I would have deleted files without resistance.

Nope, it is very clear what the site is for. You can't create a
project without selecting an open source license, at that point,
people are intentionally lying to us and our community of users.

> Now the situation is such that I've been watching several projects
> hosted on the hosting, and I just can not help the developers own
> reports bugs.

Yes. that's something you should have thought about before you
violated the terms of the site.

> Can I hope that would be an amnesty in the near future.

Amnesty? No. We've unlocked some accounts when people ask, but I'm not
really a big fan of that.

Chris

> Thank you for your attention.
>
> mike.
>
> --

Open Source Programs Manager, Google Inc.
Google's Open Source and Developer programs can be found at
http://code.google.com
Personal Site and Weblog: http://dibona.com