Hi, I have been using the google code service for several months.
Until a few days ago I found I can no longer use this service. When I
visit my project(e.g. http://code.google.com/p/redcat-nss/), the page
will be redirected to http://code.google.com/hosting/noAccess. After
google "Access Not Allowd Google Code", I learned that I could use
google code violated the agreement. Since I did not read the Google
Code Term of Use, will make such a mistake. I used to use my project
as a temporary file transport when I was sharing some files which are
not my open
source programs with my friends. I'm deeply sorry for the mistakes I
made
before, and I promise I will not violate the Term of Use of Google
Code anymore if you give me the permission to access and use Google
Code. I hope you can forgive my mistakes because I really love this
service and it is really useful to me.

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards.
Humix