Hi,

I wanted to sync up a bunch of releases to ngi.googlecode.com, using
the commandline "svnsync sync https://ngi.googlecode.com/svn";.

The sync process started on Friday and a few versions were synced up
property. However, the sync process failed sometime this weekend with
the error message:

c:\_ngi>svnsync sync https://ngi.googlecode.com/svn
svnsync: REPORT Anfrage fehlgeschlagen auf ¯https://ngisource:8443/svn/
ngi®
svnsync: REPORT von ¯https://ngisource:8443/svn/ngi®: 200 OK (https://
ngisource:
8443)

Whenever I repeat the command, I get the same error message. I tried a
few times today.

I'm wondering whether the source of the problem is on my end or on the
google code end. In any case I would be thankful if somebody could
explain what's going on and eventually suggest a way how to fix the
problem.

Thanks.
Peter