Any chance this is related to my earlier post?

My colleagues and I can't commit at the moment to our project (migen). We're
getting the following error:

   svn: Commit failed (details follow):
    svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Commit failed unexpectedly --- please try again later
svn: MERGE of '/svn/trunk/admin': 409 Conflict (https://migen.googlecode.com
)

We can update fine though. I've tried checking things out again but the same
problem comes up. Since (AFAIK) svnsync works by performing commits on the
destination repo, maybe its problems are related to the above.

On another repo I have access to on GCH, committing is fine.

:D

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 5:14 PM, ngi.cent...@googlemail.com <
ngi.cent...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> > Do you have a rough estimate of how long it took to receive a response
> from
> > the server?  Was it almost immediate, or on the order of seconds or
> minutes?
>
> The first part of the response "Transmitting file data ." was almost
> immediate, after about 5 seconds.
> The second part of the response "svnsync: Temporarily unavailable"
> took about 4 minutes.
>
> Thanks for working on this.
> Peter
>
> --

 :Darren :Pearce-Lazard
 *** Shop & Donate: http://buy.at/campuskids ***
 darr...@dcs.bbk.ac.uk
 Postdoctoral Researcher
 London Knowledge Lab, University of London
 darr...@sussex.ac.uk
 Visiting Research Fellow
 Informatics, University of Sussex
 http://www.informatics.sussex.ac.uk/users/darrenp/