On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 8:51 PM, Lasantha Bandara <kasun...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I am Lasantha.Since tomorrow,I can not access to my google account.Please
> consider this problem.
>
> http://code.google.com/p/pwam/

    You were using your project (which uses the Apache License 2.0) to
redistribute jQuery (which is available under either the GPL or MIT
License). It is a violation of Project Hosting's Terms of Service to host
content in a project under licenses other than those declared for the
project.
    Project Hosting at Google Code is intended for the development of open
source software. What are you developing in your project and where is its
source code?
-Nathaniel