Hi,

I was interested in the FFMBC (FFMedia Broadcast) project hosted at
Google Code (http://code.google.com/p/ffmbc) and while it was
available a few weeks ago, the source code seems to be removed from
the site. As far as I know (and please correct me if I'm wrong) it is
agains google code's terms to remove existing uploaded source code
from a project that is used / downloaded by more than x people.

It is clearly visible in the updates that the source was updated in
the end of May but it was suddenly "zeroed out", by converting the SVN
repository to an empty Marcurial one.
After checking out the mercurial repository I found only this in the
changelog: "dummy changelog to prevent using the old repo layout".

If it is possible to access the data from a backup that Google Code
certainly has, than I'd be glad if you could send it to me, or reset
it in FFMBC's repository.
And if I'm totally mistaken and this is not an error or mistake on
anybody's part than please let me know.

Cheers,
Szabolcs