This is what you want:

http://www.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=lr_dmca&product=code

Please have specific project links, not random search terms, in your DMCA
request so that we can actually act on them.

<http://www.google.com/support/bin/static.py?page=ts.cs&ts=1114905>Chris

2011/2/10 Eric Hangew Ryu [eryu] <e...@nexon.co.kr>

>  Nexon Corporation (“Nexon”) is the owner of the website,
> http://www.nexon.com/main/page/nx.aspx (the “Website”).   The Website
> contains copyrighted material and the intellectual property in the video
> games on the site, which include the online game MapleStory (the “Game”), as
> well as original images embedded in the Game and Game software. The Website
> contains materials related to the Game at
> http://maplestory.nexon.com/?ST=nexon&PS=gameprom&BN=mplestory/.
>  Materials related to the North America version of the Game are at
> http://maplestory.nexon.net/.
>

> You are currently hosting materials and software related to the Game at
> http://code.google.com/hosting/search?q=maplestory&projectsearch=Search+projects(the
>  “Rogue Website”).  At the Rogue Website, people engage in the
> development, reproduction, modification, and distribution of Game software.
> Such activities constitute infringement of Nexon’s intellectual property
> rights, and they provide individuals with materials and software that are
> necessary to operate unauthorized MapleStory private servers.  The Rogue
> Website is severely damaging the Game and is hurting Nexon’s business and
> reputation.
>

> I hereby state that Nexon is the owner of the copyright in the Game and
> that the infringement of the copyright in the Game on the Rogue Website was
> not authorized by Nexon, its agents or the law.  I further declare under
> penalty of perjury that this notice is accurate and that I am authorized to
> act as Nexon’s agent in this matter.  *Nexon demands that you take down
> the Rogue Website and remove the infringing material contained on said site
> *.
>

> You may reach me by email at e...@nexon.co.kr if you have any questions
> about this matter.  The foregoing is not intended as a complete statement of
> our rights and remedies, all of which are hereby expressly reserved.
>

> Sincerely,
>

> Eric Ryu
>

> [image: cid:image001.jpg@01CA2BDA.D0FA9B30]
>
> *Eric Ryu / **류한규*
>
> NEXON International Legal Team
>
> *T* <%2B82-2-2185-0538>+82-2-2185-0538  *C* <%2B82-10-4873-3742>
> +82-10-4873-3742  *F* <%2B82-2-2185-0515>+82-2-2185-0515  *E*
> e...@nexon.co.kr <windo...@nexon.co.kr>
>
> 상기 메일은 지정된 수신인만을 위한 것이며, 부정경쟁방지 및 영업비밀의 보호에 관한 법률을 포함하여 관계 법령에 따라 보호의 대상이
> 되는 영업비밀, 기밀정보 등을 포함하고 있을 수 있습니다. 본 문서에 포함된 정보의 전부 또는 일부를 무단으로 제3자에게 공개, 배포,
> 복사 또는 사용하는 것은 엄격히 금지됩니다. 본 메일이 잘못 전송된 경우, 발신인 또는 당사에 알려주시고, 본 메일을 즉시 삭제하여
> 주시기 바랍니다.
>
> The above message is intended solely for the named addressee and may
> contain information that is privileged confidential or otherwise protected
> under applicable law. Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution, copying
> or use of the information contained in this communication is strictly
> the sender by email and erase this communication immediately.
>

> --

Open Source Programs Manager, Google Inc.
Google's Open Source and Developer programs can be found at
http://code.google.com
Personal Site and Weblog: http://dibona.com