Hi Byron,

>From our Terms of Service (http://code.google.com/projecthosting/terms.html):

"It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that
comply with the United States' Digital Millennium Copyright Act or
other applicable law and to terminating the accounts of repeat
infringers. For more information, please go to [Removing Content From
Google.]"

To file a DMCA takeddown, the link is
http://www.google.com/support/bin/static.py?page=ts.cs&ts=1114905