There's nothing wrong with code.google.com or your google account.  If
you can't even see the front page of code.google.com, it sounds like
you have a serious problem with your network -- either a broken LAN or
an internet service provider that's blocking the site.   Or maybe even
software running on the machine that's blocking access.

What country are you in?  You say that "other computers" can access
code.google.com -- where are they?  On the same network, or elsewhere?

Whatever the case, it's not an issue on Google's end.  You need to
start investigating your network connection route and find where the
blockage is for this specific computer.